We’re searching for the next member of our Auckland team. Ideally you are currently working in an agency environment, at an intermediate to senior level.
Our team is a talented crew of designers, strategists and technologists. We are committed to creating high-quality work for national brands, while maintaining a fun work atmosphere. We actively seek out people who are more than just their job title and who can offer something unique to each project and see it through from start to finish, no matter what.
We inspire action through engagement
Right people. Right time. Right place. Right message
Who are we looking for?
You are a passionate and driven front-end developer with your finger on the pulse of the latest technology. You have enough real-world experience to determine the best approach for successful client outcomes. Your desire to push for improvement in front-end standards will help educate our team.
Your communication skills are excellent, and you can work with our diverse team to produce websites up to our high quality standards. With a keen eye for design, you can collaborate with our designers for an end result that impresses clients and functions beautifully.
Desired skills and Experience
- 3+ years development experience
- Front-end development experience on Shopify and WordPress
- Knowledge of SilverStripe content management systems would be useful
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with PHP frameworks desirable
- Experience with code versioning tools such as git
- Writing and executing unit and integration testing
- Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented, web/mobile-based development environment and an understanding of » what’s required to get the job done
- The entire lifecycle of digital development from Information Architecture to prototyping, to user testing to internal testing and bug-fixing
- Confidence to teach us a thing or two
Benefits & Perks
- Modern ‘Central city’ offices and work from home options
- Wide range of challenging projects
- Latest Apple mac laptop, modern tools and great software
- Positive working environment and supportive team
- Monthly team lunches
- A sociable team and after-work drinks, if that’s your thing
- Growth opportunities within the role
If you’re looking to take ownership of a role in an exciting agency with a young, fun and dynamic team this is the position for you, make your move today.